Fill-in Forms Instructions
Some of our forms can be filled in using your computer. Forms with this option are indicated by the words "Fill-In Form" after the name of the form.
Some of our forms can be filled in and submitted by email in using your computer.
- We recommend you download the latest version of the free Adobe Reader software or at the minimum Adobe Reader version 10 should be installed on your computer.
- You cannot save your completed form to your PC hard drive or disk. Our fill-in forms are a service that enables you to take a blank form, enter data into it, and print it only or print and email it in. In order to save this file and the data you entered, you must purchase additional software through Adobe.
How to Use Fill-In Forms
- Use the mouse to select (click on) a specific field.
- Use the Tab key to move through the fields. Shift + Tab will go to the previous field.
- Use the space bar or click the mouse button to mark or unmark a box.
- If a form is more than one page, use the scroll bar to move from page to page or click on the page buttons that appear on the forms.
- After filling out the form and reviewing it, select the Print button at the top of the form. If you can also email the form, select the Print and then the Email botton at the top of the form.
- Sign and mail or fax in your completed form.
Adobe Reader Information
- If the Adobe Reader v.10 or above is not already installed on your computer, please download the free Adobe Reader before proceeding with step two. If you have a version earlier than 7.0, you need to upgrade to use the fill-in option.
- Use Adobe Reader to open the file (your browser may be configured to open the file automatically upon download). The file may be opened in two ways:
- Online: Left click on the file link and the file will open in the Adobe Reader and you can start filling in the form.
- Off-line: Right click on the link and save the file to your hard drive (remember where you put the file and the name). Start Adobe Reader, open the saved file and start filling in the form. If using a Macintosh, instead of right clicking, hold down the mouse button and it will display a pop-up menu. Choose "Download link to disk" and save to your hard drive.