Selling Fireworks at Wholesale

The Wholesale License allows the individual to sell fireworks at wholesale in the State of Alaska.

To qualify for this license, an individual must do the following:

  • make verified application for a license to the state fire marshal on forms provided by the state fire marshal and
  • the applicant must supply the applicant's social security number if the applicant is a natural person and
  • the application shall be accompanied by an annual license fee of $50 (checks shall be made out to the "State of Alaska").

The license is valid until December 31 of the year during which it is issued and is renewable.

Download the Wholesale License application.

For further information please contact:

Amy Noket
5700 E. Tudor Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99507
Phone: (907) 269-5637
Fax: (907) 269-5018